Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Cyber Software Applications Engineer 4
Location: United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Other Locations: null
The Application Engineer (AE) designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems, formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer. The AE Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems.
* Master’s Degree or higher with 6 years experience or bachelor’s with 8 years experience.
* The candidate should have a working knowledge of Telecommunications, Internet Protocol and Next Generation Network services.
* The candidate must of experience using Java and Perl scripting.
* Candidate must have experience with C # and .NET
* The successful candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph at the required level.
* Knowledge of Cisco products.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.