Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Senior Software Engineer
JOB ID: GCSD12121033
· Seeking a senior software engineer with experience in planning, accomplishing complicated tasks, and providing consultation on complex problems as a top-level contributor or as a specialist.
· Bachelors degree with a minimum of 14 years software development related experience (minimum of 18 years without a degree)
· 5 years Java or C++ experience
· 2 years experience in one or more OS: Linux, Unix, Windows (2000 or later)
· 2 years experience integrating and/or extending COTS products
· 1 year of demonstrated technical writing skill
· 1 year SIGINT software development experience
· Experience with cloud technologies: Hadoop, Eucalyptus, virtualization, SaaS
· Experience with web technologies: Flex, JSP, HTML, CSS
· Knowledge/experience defining and/or working with SOA
· Knowledge/experience defining and/or working with XML
· Developing/deploying desktop application frameworks (e.g., Eclipse RCP)
· Familiarity with CM/build tools: Maven, Subversion, Hudson, ClearCase
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active clearance and to maintain the clearance.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
JobType Full Time
Locale USA - MD - Annapolis Junction
Preferred Language English
Micro Code: GCS