Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Scientific Systems & Software International - Information Technology Solutions is a leading provider of advanced solutions that deliver timely, enabling technology and information to where it is needed most for our civilian, military, intelligence, state and local, and commercial customers.
Committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce SSSi – IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for some positions.
* Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas and develops software code to meet business requirements. Translates detailed design specifications into computer software; tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product. Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency. Provides technical direction to programmers as required to ensure program deadlines are met.
* Required Qualifications:
* Must have five (5) years of computer experience in information systems design
* At least three (3) years of experience as an application programmer on large-scale DOITS, knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives
* Must have skills in SAS (current release)
* Must have a minimum of four (4) years of experience with current version of SAS
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
* A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline with three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field
* A Master's Degree is preferred.