Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Scientific Systems & Software International - Information Technology Solutions is a leading provider of advanced solutions that deliver timely, enabling technology and information to where it is needed most for our civilian, military, intelligence, state and local, and commercial customers.
Committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce SSSi – IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for some positions.
* Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
The Senior Computer Security Systems Specialist will analyze and define security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues. Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to MLS requirements. Responsible for the implementation and development of the MLS. Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization’s mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena. Performs risk analyses which also includes risk assessment. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
* Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in analysis and definition of security requirements
* At least five (5) years of specialized experience in defining computer security requirements for high-level applications, evaluation of approved security product capabilities, and developing solutions to MLS problems
* Must have at least four (4) years of experience installing and setting configurations for Oracle OAAM and IDM projects for access management, strong authentication, Federation, and single sign on
* Must have at least four (4) years of experience working with project management tools and reporting systems
* Must have at least four (4) years of experience with Oracle OAAM and IDM product installations and setups for access manager, OAAM, single sign-on, and federated security with AD and LDAP
* One (1) year of experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise suite SSO integration
* One (1) year of experience with Oracle Portal suite and content management SSO integration
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
* A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
* Master's Degree is preferred
Senior Computer Security Systems Specialist