Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Groove Commerceis a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a award winningMagento Gold Solution Partner. We offer a great culture, and were voted one of Baltimore's best places to work.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiasticWeb Developerwho is passionate about coding and using the latest web technologies.
You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Writing well organized, robust code with maintainability and scalability in mind
* Provide time estimates for the implementation of features/functionality
Follow common web standards and development methodologies
Research and recommend new technology to enhance user experience
* Integrating 3rd party API's and interfaces with our clients sites
* Automating manual processes using scripting languagesQUALIFICATIONS / ABILITIES:
* 2-10 Years Work Experience in Web Development
Experience with popular PHP frameworks such as Magento, Zend Framework, and Drupal
* Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
* Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
* Detail-oriented approach to work
* The ability to work in an open, collaborative environmentBONUSES:
* Previous use of Subversion or GIT
* Experience with Java or Python a plus, including frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and Django
* Experience with the eCommerce industry and solutionsHOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume, a cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below!
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply.