Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Assistant Executive Housekeeper- Walter Reed Medical Center
Branch/Location Code :Linc Group-ENG
Location :Bethesda MD US 20810
Division :Linc Government
Job Type :Full Time Regular
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education :High School or GED
Shift/Hours :Second Shift (Afternoon)
% of Travel Required :0-20%
Offer Relocation :No
Job Description :
Assistant Executive Housekeeper- WRMC Bethsda, MD
Assists in directing institutional housekeeping program to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of establishment by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
* Assists in establishing standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff. Assists in planning work schedules to ensure adequate service.
* Assists in inspecting and evaluating physical condition of establishment. Assists in periodically inventorying supplies and equipment.
* Assists in investigating new and improved cleaning instruments and methods.
* Five years experience as an Assitant Executive Housekeeper in a full service actue care hospital certified by the Joint Commission within the last seven(7) years.
* Must be a certified member of the International Executive Housekeeper’s Association (IEHA) and/or a certified member of the Environmental Management Association (EMA) or successful completion of a publicly-offered housekeeper’s course certified by the IEHA or EMA; or successful completion of a comparable formal Executive Housekeeper’s Course emphasizing hospital disinfection and independently controlled by an in-service management training program.
* ·Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Linc Government Services,an ABM Company, was formed to meet the unique challenges of military and other governmental agencies mission support services. Today we are a global provider of integrated facility management services, military base operations and management, training, inland waterways, and other government contracting services.
From health facility services to facility management to base operations and more, we know how critical it is for mission support services to be comprehensive, reliable, and cost-effective. We specialize in a wide variety of mission support services including base operations, construction, facility services and subject matter expert staffing services for the Department of Defense and other federal and state agencies.
Drawing upon years of experience, Linc delivers performance-based services on time and on budget. Our innovative, full complement of services is reliable, results-oriented and cost-effective. Our capabilities include:
Administrative support services
Base operating services
Logistics support services
Operations and maintenance
Leadership development and operations support
Education and training
For more information, visitwww.abm.com
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)