Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Share Point Engineer
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Clearance Level: TS/SCI - w/Polygraph
Sector: Mission Services
* Design, configure, implement and deploy SharePoint custom solutions to support business processes using SharePoint 2010 out-of-the-box capabilities and SharePoint Designer 2010:
* Design/develop custom content types to support, enhance and facilitate business processes and related data.
* Design/develop custom calculations to enhance business and process related metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
* Design/develop Key Performance Indicator lists that integrate with custom business solutions.
* Design/develop custom dashboards using out-of-the-box capabilities and SharePoint designer.
* Design/develop custom workflows using out-of-the-box capabilities and SharePoint Designer to enhance, support and facilitate business process related data.
* Develop custom Data ViewWeb Parts using SharePoint designer.
* Provide support for deployed custom SharePoint solutions.
* Provide support for deployed custom SharePoint workflows.
* Conduct business process engineering and process design activities in support of organizational and customer SharePoint solution development
* Participate in and sometimes lead process definition and process improvement activities as required
* Provide reach-back support for project team members, external stakeholders and designers.
* Collaborate with external support and technical teams to ensure SharePoint development efforts integrate with Enterprise architectural framework.
* Define and plan SharePoint solution releases
* Create and maintain project documentation, presentations, tracking, and task related artifacts in Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio and PowerPoint
Special Technical Skills Required
* At least 8 years of experience in general software/system engineering techniques and have expert knowledge of operational software development, architecture and governance methods.
* Four or more years of experience with SharePoint and MOSS (2007/2010) design, configuration, implementation and custom solution development.
* Three or more years of experience with SharePoint tools in 2007/2010: Site Definitions, Web Parts, Custom Navigation, Content Types, Search Features, Master Pages, Site Templates and Page Layouts, SharePoint Designer
* Knowledge and a minimum of one or more years of applied experience supporting an Enterprise-wide instantiation of SharePoint 2007/2010 with Site Collection permissions
* General understanding of SharePoint Architecture (Managed paths, site collections, sites, etc.).
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and experience working as part of a virtual team
Preferred but not required
* Working knowledge of SharePoint ‘content type’ based workflows for the creation, routing and management of documents in SharePoint
* Experience in developing web services