Assist in maintaining production or production support operations. Perform
basic husbandry and production support tasks to maintain product, supplies,
and environment of environmentally-controlled work area(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform area support cleaning and basic animal husbandry (feed, water, change bedding) to maintain health of animals and/or quality of production support materials.
- Transfer and distribute supplies and waste as needed to and from work area(s).
- Perform physical environment housekeeping duties according to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- May assist in recordkeeping or maintain recordkeeping pertaining to equipment operation, supply inventories.
- Strictly follow all procedures necessary to maintain the isolator and/or barrier room barrier.
- Operate equipment and use supplies according to safety guidelines. Perform all job-related duties in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
- Experience: No experience required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer who values
diversity in the workplace.