Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Part-Time Promotions Assistant
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The ideal individual will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on-air and online.
Clear Channel DC is currently seeking Part Time Promotions Assistants. Part Time Promotions Assistants are responsible for event maintenance which includes preparing, setting up for and recapping station events. He/She will also be responsible for interacting with station listeners both on the phone and on-site at events. He/She will work closely with the Promotions Director and Promotions Coordinator to carry out the goals of the Promotions Department.
* Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed.
* Must be versatile and willing to assist sister stations in the Clear Channel Cluster as needed.
* Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and must be comfortable operating within the stations’ websites.
* Must be 21 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events) up to 29 hours a week.
* Must work well under pressure, and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
* Knowledge of Excel, Word Processing, Database Entry, accurate typing abilities, and proficient phone skills needed.
* Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
* Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs. is required.
* Duties also include the set-up and breakdown of promotional event equipment.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
ROCKVILLE, Maryland, United States