Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Bare Escentuals: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a client based business. Demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills. Knows their personal Average Dollar Sale, Units per Transaction and Sales per Hour. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external client experience.
* Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
* Uses ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs. Confirms the client needs, offering products through demonstration and education. Confirms choices and closes the sale.
* Consistently utilizes company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly.
* Meets/exceeds all personal goals.
* Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards and that store is consistently replenished.
* Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
* Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
* Follows all policies and procedures. Immediately reports any variances to Store Managers, District Manager, Store Operations or Human Resources.
* Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested.
* Refers qualified Beauty Ambassadors to management.
* Maintains open/flexible availability at all times.
* Consistently follows the Bare Escentuals Appearance Guidelines.
* Creates and ensures an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
* Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
* Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.
* Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
* Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
* Able to work 2 night and weekends and have flexible availability. Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week.
* Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
* Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.